Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-anima-brski-ae-11.txt> (BRSKI-AE: Alternative Enrollment Protocols in BRSKI) to Proposed Standard
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: "IETF-Announce" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2024 13:23:36 -0700
List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from the Autonomic Networking Integrated
Model and Approach WG (anima) to consider the following document: -
'BRSKI-AE: Alternative Enrollment Protocols in BRSKI'
  <draft-ietf-anima-brski-ae-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2024-06-19. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines an enhancement of Bootstrapping Remote Secure
   Key Infrastructure (BRSKI, RFC 8995).  It supports alternative
   certificate enrollment protocols, such as CMP, that use authenticated
   self-contained signed objects for certification messages.

About This Document

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Status information for this document may be found at
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-brski-ae/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/anima-wg/anima-brski-ae.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-brski-ae/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.