Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-identity-chaining-10.txt> (OAuth Identity and Authorization Chaining Across Domains) to Proposed Standard
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: "IETF-Announce" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2026 09:03:42 -0700
List-Id: "IETF announcement list. No discussions." <ietf-announce.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document: - 'OAuth Identity and
Authorization Chaining Across Domains'
  <draft-ietf-oauth-identity-chaining-10.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2026-05-11. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines a mechanism to preserve identity and
   authorization information across trust domains that use the OAuth 2.0
   Framework.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the Web Authorization
   Protocol Working Group mailing list ([email-masked]), which is
   archived at https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/oauth/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/oauth-wg/oauth-identity-chaining.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-identity-chaining/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.