LLC Board Member Feedback

NomCom Chair 2018 <nomcom-chair-2018@ietf.org> Thu, 06 December 2018 14:29 UTC

From: NomCom Chair 2018 <nomcom-chair-2018@ietf.org>
To: IETF Announcement List <ietf-announce@ietf.org>
Cc: ietf@ietf.org
Subject: LLC Board Member Feedback
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 06:29:13 -0800

Community Feedback Requested on LLC Board Member Nominees.

The 2018-19 Nominating Committee has finalized the list of nominees for the LLC Board Member positions open this cycle.

NomCom will produce a slate of 3 with one individual for a one year term, one individual for a two year term, and one individual for a three year term.

The desired experience guidance received by NomCom is here --> https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2018/expertise/#llc-board-director

Feedback is due by:  9 January 2019

LLC Board Member Nominees:

Barry Leiba
Bret Jordan
Dan Harkins
David Ward
Edward McNair
Fred Baker
Glenn Deen
Hago Dafalla
Jason Livingood
John Morris
Kathleen Moriarty
Maja Andjelkovic
Michael Richardson
Nalini Elkins
Peter Van Roste
Russ Housley
Shauna Turner

You can provide feedback using the following URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2018/feedback/

You may provide feedback using the web form there; it is secure.  All web feedback goes into the datatracker using asymmetric encryption, which is then decrypted by the NomCom members as they read it.  Your feedback can not be seen by the secretariat, the tools people, or any of the management.

Your feedback through the web form is not anonymous when shown to NomCom members as you need an IETF login to provide it.

If you want to give truly anonymous feedback, please contact one of the NomCom members that you trust directly, and ask him/her to relay the feedback anonymously to the NomCom.

You can also submit feedback via email to nomcom-chair-2018 at ietf.org and I will enter it in the datatracker. One email per candidate, please. Please indicate if I should share your identity with the full NomCom.

The positions to be filled and the desired expertise are found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/2018/

Thank you so much for your feedback - we really value it and appreciate your time taken to submit it.

regards,
-scott.

Scott Mansfield
scott dot mansfield at ericsson dot com