Deadline extended: Call for Participation, Workshop on Internet naming systems

IAB Chair <iab-chair@iab.org> Thu, 27 July 2017 17:14 UTC

Subject: Deadline extended: Call for Participation, Workshop on Internet naming systems
From: IAB Chair <iab-chair@iab.org>
To: ietf@ietf.org, ietf-announce@ietf.org, iab@iab.org
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 10:14:16 -0700

Given the change in date for this workshop, a number of potential
participants asked if the deadline could be extended.  In order to
facilitate the broadest possible participation, the IAB has agreed.
Position papers will now be accepted until August 11, 2017.  The program
committee will notify accepted participants as soon as possible after
that, in order to allow for travel arrangements to be made.

A copy of the solicitation and the announcement of the updated dates is
appended below for your reference.

regards,

Ted Hardie

for the IAB