RFP for Salesforce Integration Partner

IETF Executive Director <exec-director@ietf.org> Thu, 30 June 2022 23:15 UTC

From: IETF Executive Director <exec-director@ietf.org>
To: RFP Announcement List <rfp-announce@ietf.org>
Cc: ietf-announce@ietf.org
Subject: RFP for Salesforce Integration Partner
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 16:15:31 -0700

The IETF Administration LLC is soliciting bids for Salesforce Integration Partner.

Overview:

The IETF Administration LLC seeks a partner to guide the acquisition, account setup, design, customization, and implementation of the CRM database Salesforce to support our fundraising efforts as a global nonprofit.  While the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) has been in existence for over 35 years, the IETF Administration LLC was established four years ago as a disregarded entity of the nonprofit Internet Society.  Fundraising, other than for meeting sponsorship, was nascent prior to 2021, and as such, data conversion will be minimal.  Integration of supporting technology will be expected.  We seek a partner to guide us through this process, customize the Salesforce tool to meet our needs, and deliver a fully functional database for use within pre-established time constraints.

Timeline:

30 June 2022       RFP Issued
13 July 2022       Questions and Inquiries deadline
21 July 2022       Answers to questions issued and RFP updated if required
25 August 2022     Bids due
08 September 2022  Preferred bidder selected and negotiations begin
22 September 2022  Contract execution and work begins

Bids are due by 23:00 UTC on the day noted above.

Full details of the RFP, including instructions on how to submit a bid and how to ask questions, can be found at https://www.ietf.org/about/administration/rfps-and-contracts/.

Please note that in order to maintain a fair and transparent RFP process, all questions or feedback regarding this RFP should be made to the email address specified in the RFP.

--
Jay Daley
IETF Executive Director