Re: [Ietf-community-india] Fw: Free Webcasts: Message Layer Security / RFCsWeLove

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 14 July 2020 04:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ujixx6KTXFNyj48tMkOcIIKDNC1GnnCwWWCwDuCAFa4=; b=J7+GpebpnzsgTKXmm3SzbDdj5yrvb3sHryttpvXTcNblrzsq+NB+P2+FzqssuZsW9x c4Mh1if7UF+xNK6FF+TrgOufivMb8Z8wb7al4IDvxIZFr4ND+dLUDmMsLIXoIMJfrF8h E/eqk7XuBSpN6JQEhbQSaq9mQCeMxnYqEL6sSCIjVmKXONIAIOkFKYYSQQBZoFa67ddQ XOYQ0HY7qqmuFCE1M4OePEGKUVrQZ0M4rwuIODpZA6zpG8w57GHY3WJuLIGVLgrFJwv/ jywLMWIIjI8QzHl8iD12NOjZGKuDFffV6oK9tcEF+h8p8dx33JH5HLMPQjPaKKEvSY6z ED9g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ujixx6KTXFNyj48tMkOcIIKDNC1GnnCwWWCwDuCAFa4=; b=Gv0KNYtHg8LiOTRhrhc30RMabJvvz8DaoZf6tJreONdj0UIZ8g+K2inAEXzpu7w52z hQx1M5w9iHG9D+G3lx+iPl2G0C5SuMchejJa9BSISKnIrthP3+G0UazP60m6TsB2dv4e WGemUkCFsxN74C9p6hfA7czvcMtNoZoAXn+axU7VLsmlGMNOfH2n/SLDmp/HFBE9u/ry TiBVCqxxpg9KeqgiKIJYqS3OHSwM2mepoVnW9L8t+WzDT+yP3RUykX/RNkm8JcsF/+fY z5pUeN8ktVd+Re+FXdAqEuAdjdn8LsecUq61WN0b6p+BS2/owFw5t/cBYxuLrX5Rtxjh As4w==