Re: [Ietf-community-india] Fw: [Recentattendees] BANGKOK SELECTED FOR IETF 103

Abhijan Bhattacharyya <abhijan.bhattacharyya@tcs.com> Mon, 05 February 2018 07:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tcs.com; i=@tcs.com; q=dns/txt; s=default; t=1517815796; x=1549351796; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:subject:from:to:cc: message-id:date; bh=2SCBAtuGsQ7EVOWnfToIWapt/GrQVLJUsSFS7Os/JBs=; b=fOKjbQRX3Io0kCgW6lOPmzm/sqb52zKiXsYy7yLPDfVQqqM79bUhJulI 5TLNwSOilGjJhkCOo15qQ40CLLzvUDDrtUz71AD4G1UbgPCvxy9yQLD/K aSEJvTN4bP82hdq2E+jrS4HEqUptXICEcWTfN0xob/JMklYcdEAtZboMF o=;
IronPort-PHdr: 9a23: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