Re: [Ietf-dkim] Thinking About DKIM and Surveillance

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Thu, 03 October 2019 15:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=4050; t=1570118276; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=J2vIKnuAo0dsKvUuqrGEoIOI/Z4=; b=CQkHfDyhMFJAqbup23KMTXNILLB5DXWogEx4eq9gGgWnNYsjZZ99Run6uucvRM l+c+lJKHYR9qLY7oAxzoq1FeUg5oxDZrNoiZi1s0u2RZbSnC+qQf6JKVvCNojTjn qmx0EqqWEZ+9Y/3R7XfieSaeNI4l+iJoj6rpe8VcqLm3s=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=4050; t=1570118230; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=69sbs79 tddSgznf772ElDQQfNDM4aJtVDbykoILZSaI=; b=E281nW2JhweKh9cdRDuej8p HUyQnPtsRb8BspoK+c/6R1rY9P0DBs/EouXq2hMckEIshHmVLOchBSzgEal8xKbj jv4JaSdUZrcTBJQJN26niU5nyahCUS001ssiBUTvsfvgol1NrErmr4fiTBnGRPMP kkxaLQ8yGt0+E1elTqwU=