Re: [Ietf-dkim] DKIM-Signature: r=y and MLM

Дилян Палаузов <dilyan.palauzov@aegee.org> Wed, 24 October 2018 20:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=aegee.org; s=k4096; t=1540413131; i=dkim+MSA-tls@aegee.org; r=y; bh=OZ8HoBJp+ueyzuqbwK24LcuxksZLZFeSasoPu0FBLOY=; h=Subject:From:To:Date:In-Reply-To:References; b=cRWIwHMo/oOWQVc6mOXuRXvHXI4FxmkMi1sZc09d2/yvh7h/Ww0Is6pfdnPfSYUzZ B+XyqP9AaYBMtEeLPtiDJ7pZmOGgaT+yXLW32q6wrNTh3rY99DrN/1bYUTpBoQ1afa TCsw02ltvk/BDbjKuTJlOakPUTwwT7I8A7roAJEql9r4sTmsl11369u6aDBbtW3jRx V6K188zquRK2V1xmZm1lo8UsIcHnl3lBaZkrPtReHoNZMqKDc59tHH4Y84rHGKfMN6 gEcF+5Rh3uSDQ44yPtc2sPDTqxROaurh9t/ytypglui/nhRQ9f98I7GSHYXxDw5uFM F4yUkO0OZhR68wZ77p+W+wbBI2PYMiqwbu4cTuuLW9erf2+BcxM9tvWpTQDF7h68DO qPbCKec29UXe/ArEiIPBVRzOu2XTG1eEWK6QcaIjE79K+OEkVY9o0/6FSaHcgkrlDX RE1oMy8Lx7pcFPLhoxzEVzH5W43AgmKZG+RQmevVRm+agFeh3YM8Go3trv090/elih A22sBbgznov1/V0Zs3s/Cc+85+nkxovYOVTwulkow8J3sPbLGYH8SJiKFaoaC323Gm e54i9njcTWsipLlT8ZaT1wR63HtU5cH0TvmCqKKXgURYpOJGXa5KCxtdT2/2wlJEc8 C6YhOjc1XyHpFalxtKOES3+4=