Re: [Ietf-dkim] Comments on draft-chuang-dkim-replay-problem

Wei Chuang <weihaw@google.com> Sun, 02 April 2023 20:56 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-17.596 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, ENV_AND_HDR_SPF_MATCH=-0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5, USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20210112; t=1680468989; x=1683060989; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=nZccUTt7dwaqr7LPXgdqiNXWKmCAkT+FEQ7N+uFpgMM=; b=EHt+JvmGTqp2m8OQOuwaPWVMtJVymAHPhWBJcuVJxJrf8xp/kleWrDgA86aOHxQriR aX9ECtuVSfZejv02dzjBBRoKMIK0TQ1DjdSrqtK22Z7YCgPxEQOzg66MzpxN/ecXOYBk UwWnLdM5ptg13hAB25j4pYI6lxCn7SLmLB6mMQlyCQLI9mWq2X/ubcob4HanfQVFOOSU 2mLpDjCLX76kDt/ZWFrMA7Har3qlZ3U6lLsGz/2kzQn4H8xhLLjTMbfYTkZnJy81fjAj CrFl89bBB1lwe/WR9sVTp8RfIVSlvIgYbYmqEvUILGCqbZIJSkaJlIMHA8sBKNjxT75I nnFQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1680468989; x=1683060989; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=nZccUTt7dwaqr7LPXgdqiNXWKmCAkT+FEQ7N+uFpgMM=; b=3KsfesyG74A09mldEKAoEbUenhA0uau/VhS1v7bIP6Wr/SoaPv+yrVpK3ROzSng4ec fVRxqYIN50/ikJUSCwre2OhEh+HHSr4eG9+V5x97Wk+GGvStdFGIbLQCjnDWqjQKsiBN twHv6RG6AtnSFOrVRrkONBSa5XmUfdKFzYaPwVo3KiMgl/j/bAcsz4HRdFWEI3V4eqzU D1sNOggH+IxuTdPD4VdVLPi1yJneDRJyqNRK5957rdS/W9VwGW7juJEQcq4UL5OCcMJ/ NofpCC5OMewHOREkCVg9fveHjcyUpjrNAN6M/fwlvhzekWQ5X9Etk0/zirmfzj3m7e2l Ns9g==