Re: [Ietf-message-headers] provisional registration Memento-Datetime header

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 29 September 2010 21:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=YhZcWFpdcVaRMuzynuP0nNx/33HArfM3x32ntJyPOLM=; b=ILkBAljRUI+eCKYNF1HQ3y9q/+fUHeFyRpXdm7Z/o3mpVQSsShNt3DRCy2r08mC7b6 PTmlCOLwZc34GhiHUzFq9Kp/B7IOUxWrBJrOF3MrR7+/QAkTI0xcd7Biwj4QD/TKLbxz Kx+3MkrzkAfDMj7B0OYsZ1DeTBYtpK/bane60=