Re: [Ietf-message-headers] Last Call Summary on draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Sat, 08 January 2011 10:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NSy4Q4ss+NNXUW8WSDrqnjgs3IfA4rGWOPSKVhtyTWg=; b=ntTafH6oixFJe5XABb6uNffF874DxxxwGmTjugfGv9LMzAFVZBbUV5Xnj+3j6O2PE/ PhSKV5jSntMDrIp/IMhgXeh3flDhPdbW612XtTag5LIk+DnaS39DXtzk9yRBMK5aJb/N vaC7EGS6x0SUx/EOLx8ey4vFLS6viM5DbznZ0=