Re: [Ietf-message-headers] provisional registration Memento-Datetime header

Herbert van de Sompel <hvdsomp@gmail.com> Wed, 29 September 2010 21:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=qO9Y7UKmJL7/h7t95hJdg9IrgiOWwjtSpZ4BwlZg2bE=; b=mhjN6NaRGeb4p04nwyOJEQdu6LCG9qxTOkAEfW90TUcsLZSda3hSn0LLeYdrN3csbh qW3DahDaRX/AFEvp8TSKFlTlkXXDhFYcl2rVzwpqQ7a2yJq7PIZbZ/QbfA6rmVvYAHha WCgFZ3/X9CVGz4L+CFVP6OzS6iB+ijGtu2k7o=