Re: [Ietf-message-headers] Update to NEW PREFERENCE - allow-entityreferences, callback, continue-on-error, include-annotations, maxpagesize, omit-values, and track-changes

Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> Tue, 10 September 2019 20:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=oasis-open-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=R/3d0rBRVJZOksvsdLwgatsNfvnXRVojHRs28g7t1Go=; b=Xvrs09NsiT/aYKpiThKks1cqkLPofNIOeqJeQgP1epthtz9GH82KuyQUJRqEmRJs1I WXMi+5mZJphh4yyUJc/RPsZij3lqubK09uhKpaLVF9eKGXxvm9pormbmj/4K9Fn7HA2D klHtTbkSkDRnNCy83eqIT1iiAHJEqSR2dWeUlCNNivvS9uvOQx78HPv7Jy4qQcz5Ugq4 EhOTcVcpD7tLhREOT6fDh54kngA9+OPUnRaJUDOyMZcE5I6/BbSBLbBZH7mHcPwh8wPU 75oUhbmGEhmkd8Cu6NolWPqhc24AGAVVnyvrr62053wYMvWV5/C2DZm4IOMsJ14k3mJZ RSHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=R/3d0rBRVJZOksvsdLwgatsNfvnXRVojHRs28g7t1Go=; b=gkhO9ksKYitVwgVV76croMyMLZt9TistyDLbHl8Vq5/SuZPl+bobGzWP7iE+ZUJhzN 99VY/3a7p8fAYkFzZH61DHBw4Znr/5uIMooA0Bsd5zv5vt06pnlJyNYeklK52wSItzD+ +QuTlixyrbxgczVzBExzrtwY7c5sCNqosAjpOQDTAvUzp1J5c30j9j3aKSHaFv9Q+r7U Ug3F47DMcR/yPXQoDrQu0OPigJfeaJSrK7o+csC/c8PD49wU4bp9+eDDhyZSIIp1Jqt9 0LMNpVw3zsJg6ZYCMUPsTN3evfnoq+luE06XHqo5mI3C+b27jYXsPuhrYAnmpPFPUt9h fcsg==