Re: [ietf-nomcom] Experiment in "full transparency"

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Tue, 17 October 2017 16:39 UTC

Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 12:38:53 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: "Salz, Rich" <rsalz@akamai.com>
cc: NomComDiscussion <ietf-nomcom@ietf.org>
References: <6.2.5.6.2.20171016135236.12dcaa60@elandnews.com> <3E158B61-DCF7-485C-B350-DA14B2B8CBDA@akamai.com> <CAA=duU0aiLUzZAP3vmS2tTzxEinzc4hA0UFpd3_dprkjDHnqkg@mail.gmail.com> <CAA=duU31pL8qpqYVfEdsPXt5UcZxKKfTDotbBi6yRmmoC2UgWg@mail.gmail.c om> <FF365C9F-6CE1-41A5-82BB-F15CFB748492@akamai.com> <CAA=duU2k+8-+M2vj5Tk_czJA_VL0ZJ8Z8xhpo0zqu-JqY7mWNQ@mail.gmail.com> <8CB73C9E-9BF2-4252-A98A-D5AA1FE597DC@akamai.com>