Re: [ietf-privacy] [Tools-discuss] Upcoming end of support for the IETFers app

Toerless Eckert <tte@cs.fau.de> Fri, 03 September 2021 21:18 UTC

Received: from faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (faui48f.informatik.uni-erlangen.de [IPv6:2001:638:a000:4134::ffff:52]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (4096 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by faui40.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 05FAF548015; Fri, 3 Sep 2021 23:18:09 +0200 (CEST)