Re: [ietf-privacy] Big Data Ethics (was: recent scholarship wrt privacy law, obligations, legal theories & frameworks

Lucy Lynch <llynch@civil-tongue.net> Wed, 14 May 2014 23:28 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 16:28:34 -0700
From: Lucy Lynch <llynch@civil-tongue.net>
To: =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com>
Cc: IETF Privacy discussion list <ietf-privacy@ietf.org>, public-tracking@w3.org
Subject: Re: [ietf-privacy] Big Data Ethics (was: recent scholarship wrt privacy law, obligations, legal theories & frameworks

On Wed, 14 May 2014, =JeffH wrote:

> And, building upon Solove's work, there's this...

adding a few more (current) items to the pile:

IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (SP) (May 17/18)

http://ieee-security.org/TC/SPW2014/

and the Caida lead Cyber-security Research Ethics Dialog & Strategy
Workshop (CREDS II - The Sequel) on May 17

http://www.caida.org/workshops/creds/1405/

I'm hoping submitted papers and related reports go up soon -

- Lucy