Re: [ietf-privacy] Fwd: draft-huitema-dnssd-privacy-01.txt

Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joe@cdt.org> Wed, 22 June 2016 14:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cdt.org; s=google; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=N+zIhCn/C6RkvU1+pvvTSqP6AaiNi/Z8cANODzvJGS0=; b=FPX16nkuy/jt3ge+TCxXSH0YhP7FCN4sK2lctaDY114h1lC4SKXGqP+ht4xWCjbg+H ptJSIf8U6ylHdsbMJitQp1j+NMuRYWf9kpYndSPvV8ghhOMl6lsqaJ6OzXebtVpZHlyn WESHBe49Jj2j5hHCvmFuS0TJiAKGBHHbzmo9g=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=N+zIhCn/C6RkvU1+pvvTSqP6AaiNi/Z8cANODzvJGS0=; b=asGMqW74Lyvt3BxbftqtTeygu0qxFPMn6TTg9Q+G380qNjF0BQCQ/yO307Clkn0kyh WmHfTdOHr+HgYfS9zhrj7U6ZhyY3Mp2GPmuu4DAliQc0fKF23LOTNaA0WPEXb9+qqWL6 Zx/5gvfWViQm9c1lGX1yb7K2PN2aU8X6Z7TFIr+pSZtUSi+rbD4KrcycZDiMqbMff4c5 JZGcfPhUQWKAINwZxnGdVkZc0lCwA/7sLuu7bkwieMYEd5IzW4cLicw9ahekqp0muveX cqWroL9ItnMz7tN+qqP8rkvjxd7iRFcZvTj8Pt22KaTYQ7QLHWc9KjGX3rFT3aeaGEJv mIHA==