Re: Update: Sailing in Marina del Rey

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 26 March 2010 17:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:received:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=VHjMFyEYOeuc4Xn1JROMkfLbMMHNFoxic9ovQuvB1qA=; b=HxFjuJpV3jeGtmeQWEZL1Gsk4RFTPwwPNshq6b5hSq+1rh+zobdXSLZUjhODQEdUmh EoftsYesMSoRLjWMV7yWnf9cNHp082Xe4iA0IgBWnHUwl+lSpF18WBHRO0IM5eXNs3C7 V+qs6egucvZ8DIQqfN7vDGBEJpKJDXd2otzVY=