Re: Update: Sailing in Marina del Rey

Michelle Cotton <michelle.cotton@icann.org> Fri, 26 March 2010 17:12 UTC

From: Michelle Cotton <michelle.cotton@icann.org>
To: Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:13:12 -0700
Subject: Re: Update: Sailing in Marina del Rey
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "ietf-sailors@ietf.org" <ietf-sailors@ietf.org>

I will be in the lobby at 9:30 in front of the bar area.  If you wish to leave a bit later check with Dean.  Meeting in front of Ralph's market at 12:00 should perfect.  We can buy lunch and take it with us.  After we meet at the market, I will have you follow me to the boat and give you a parking pass.

My mail database just crashed so sending from my phone.

Michelle

Sent from my iPhone