Re: Submission identifiers

Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it> Mon, 26 January 2009 15:02 UTC

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:01:52 +0100
From: Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it>
To: John C Klensin <john+smtp@jck.com>
CC: ietf-smtp@imc.org
Subject: Re: Submission identifiers
References: <E5EF288BD222F5BA20C735BD@PST.JCK.COM> <497980AA.2060706@es2eng.com> <C4ZHRHThnSMjwwDOZ03z0w.md5@lochnagar.oryx.com> <4979B5F2.9010102@pscs.co.uk> <WBwvOp9JIdw2SWc1HYscRg.md5@lochnagar.oryx.com> <4979D903.1060705@pscs.co.uk> <497A004B.2010403@tana.it> <F0CC10079AFDFB490CEEB879@PST.JCK.COM> <497B2792.8040908@tana.it> <EB4F37A1C821F4DFC2ECBC60@PST.JCK.COM> <497C84D0.7050008@tana.it> <FE4200E36F1F43099D1247DB@PST.JCK.COM>