Re: [ietf-smtp] Proper definition of the term "email payload".

Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan <giri@dombox.org> Mon, 01 April 2019 00:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=dombox.org; s=default; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OSw1nGSSJNqrdVgoB9oHqbcJTIZnkaOya6BjPLhQRqc=; b=XqsapRMqZ+OBtRkVQYcCKkGUpCy9HhPrpnNIH0HI48Ifc6NtBLsRhWbOvDMjRZNAyD sfhuCG9luE5uxu73NshXt/Kqh9HXsSX4SKLsSpuzQ7Ifsk9QXP0X04QMovNLzuluW15o MWV8lR0wmbqyozv8/b8X2YoR/FGK7rXmDa2LzE4QoPZqOxntALD00JC4I0vv0D1q/88d GXgBRYz3MPaH+VHqfPUQIOMp4t5ZcdeEpwAuKhDVWy6m3f1juzl9eDLIp5zZka8ijXfW WViEu6+53GAC8lvbLGFU/YTqf8Su1mRmdUKoLtxZn8oRwOfMEYKPmzldow6Et2b/+O33 tUEw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OSw1nGSSJNqrdVgoB9oHqbcJTIZnkaOya6BjPLhQRqc=; b=shDyC+SzgpbAYjFI5zJEYj1tgah9cfkrurHfPh52FFjsgPgG2+aUc2KO7ed7mVL2Bp HIQ+BYoyDyQqTAjN+tzxyvfJ0GJjQcyVYTMvsHfXisCZd5+pJZN6i2SBSZvl5HemEfXM ejTULvTBngkEAPheGYJJ05YM5uUOrzfkbIyrujz6lzV5JWaA281hP7qBSLnSmq3gdDUF 1/58cBX8M0qj8/NNpJpAqCqui9CQZktNjk1ScEM7KmKtjqfE2eZr88JUWuA42LM5kZ3r P7XvWwFCGeFRh5YlSLzJRDYR1WkLMjxXbihiQbbOSbRkZJ3RQHgkQsxdgPHncKIZ0W/v /Jng==