Re: [ietf-smtp] Stray <LF> in the middle of messages

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Thu, 11 June 2020 13:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=isdg.net; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/relaxed; l=8401; t=1591880571; atps=ietf.org; atpsh=sha1; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From: Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=swLJpSe/Oi87FNZFeZWMjP97dgA=; b=UeM2yxIUIK2WAKjIqePrtkSqQqaOhH08JFVBDJ0a454Gyc+gfKnQH36OZvPvcd 3SZ4GN7EEo4yCNA+jK5kvFvBxudCUrvzNXo9BnohA6c1XW3CnpEQcKh+wfxmxUxu H3fRp0DCUo60SE5kO5aXUw+BMV81mo15eCUbJO/9W8frU=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=8401; t=1591880536; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=ApgszWa ScfQ9sImAsu3FxFm08oe8pXk0kqGgUxv/vbk=; b=H6ksbkU63BXPawnLHdygk57 iRJHe+Rae+eSN7399Fg0Xe68NpdYr3RiMRsHSt/1nsC8KtvacFwV8M6sGYKm70mD pNL6IYO3G9tQQPenKTDaaemmG3XId+sSnBIF6D23cw1Js+/6ZvNj462IrPOHlr1C x+4OyLxWYT10IxzZDPO8=