Re: [ietf-types] Update on the pending registration of text/n3

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Wed, 26 January 2011 06:58 UTC

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:29:14 -0800
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1296022226; bh=zZfBOaYJxYQwrq8c0Ham97f4AgJouNFz+zSEkaPMno8=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=j2flh8i79szpJ8BvQtkV3rH4JHeAZVYsp+SEIDyf9xm6QKjHxR8WG3iyEzBcDXjLT N/C7RNVqPI6+NWwfiEw7hrsHTjQL3TaZcuNLb0wZ2Plv5y1Q11NSeKL5c0+tphXvk1 JPxKe1uvSpoFgdYLSpYDrDT2mZLB5Z+tTqo2u4bA=