Re: [ietf-types] Request for review of standards tree registration request for OpenXPS

Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net> Tue, 01 February 2011 18:42 UTC

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 19:45:09 +0100
References: <FE6603D65048F44AB8F8955AE89A09B90A400D@TK5EX14MBXW652.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <F59FFEBA-9E75-4C2F-A34E-BAED919CA1FF@hoplahup.net> <FE6603D65048F44AB8F8955AE89A09B9171E1E84@TK5EX14MBXW652.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <E8E16ECE-F281-48EE-8B70-F1D2FAB85037@hoplahup.net> <FE6603D65048F44AB8F8955AE89A09B9171E69CD@TK5EX14MBXW652.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <B873B716-B10F-4374-A52D-10026EBAEDC8@hoplahup.net> <FE6603D65048F44AB8F8955AE89A09B9171E7E66@TK5EX14MBXW652.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com>