Subject: Re: Community Feedback for London Venue
From: Wes Hardaker <[email-masked]>
To: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Cc: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>, IETF Disgust List <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 10:35:07 -0800
List-Id: IETF-Discussion <ietf.ietf.org>

Randy Bush <[email-masked]> writes:

>>  2.  Hotel navigation was confusing.
>>
>>  Better signage and a second time familiarity with the venue by some
>>  should improve the attendee experience.
>
> you underestimate the complexity of navigating the hotel.

It's one of those places (we've been to a few) that makes only a few
days in, certainly.  But did you miss a meeting?  Were you late to a
meeting?  For me, it was confusing both times but fairly quickly settled
down.  If the construction is over, that will truly help.

> the humor of the secretariat helped a lot.

I'm hoping to add more buttons to my "special" stack and look forward to
the next labyrinth rewards.

-- 
Wes Hardaker
USC/ISI