What is the long term plan for Internet evolution?

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Tue, 29 June 2021 18:44 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ZdtU5htDfxFGjwoDc2PKZ5JO9CAJ3xNEqRNkDiKfEj0=; b=MadqJrSvq7aXMQ+XRqqSPONosDAuAXXmID9sG++KYWjbinPJglxOcCK2A0v/Rx0Fh8 QKBh/rAYg7zrgsviiwvVdDo4su55K2gCBo6leDk1MQpcMGArmOTORhMTGLq6ILQc5z0i FoHThdv/CTigW/nWXDWGUwxHW53jVT4AeaMySjS0pceoTuV5fg6iGOp53Ru3svRdTbrd ArzFwmCbtzmpa+g02xfuqY9dOTUcfCYQxyKcycV/wJGRJLtxpow56K+YhfJiAseufv/h BQESXnk3WvrisFqaZSWCIgRcMa7rboSaldZAqLGxd7F/iE5V9JeDtpS1WoLcrTJKaE1F crOw==