Re: Last Call on draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-08.txt ("Intellectual Property Rights in IETF Technology")

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Mon, 11 April 2016 17:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1460395047; x=1491931047; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references: mime-version; bh=2ar7WMPqksOvD2NIK9g3YzSiQG71bRS8n1wNXKhmXM8=; b=ABHWRPcEvDaHLfRMN0v2z4UfohtpDZtpbjpaGnPha5xc3n/S50AMqyi7 cVlzEQWs5WJgGXDFjKyXyyUwDihwHgugdNJhKXoAO9vh07eqa3QahGkAG H/AmnVMYiEIT0D3ruEjCTz+cULKlKmTxSV3Qm6HtX2lfOoDBIelj1ZShn A=;