Re: Review of draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-05

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 07 February 2017 21:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=6tDw1+v982SFpHTSQV1kbUCiEVF9RiYVPSaGGV23X3k=; b=EaJqQVEHIg1q9pKPKypnAorJdhenBPgNjdhcPIy4L8Iied9N9EvCdQJ6Zfy0S1qkS8 M3mCGiFXzYfJ2nvlEpp7Wb9TjcZpHI6PXyPHexo2Gt0dfdT5BcL29FzbIXA1XyWfREGR tKJKxJk36rB5Wv3Bi6+WsHFlYrhgUQdg5N1q9WyCmN5vTR8Jk0Sk7x48xJ883PXOaWER C63jZtZwfvAH0UOXQqCl4E+/IeourhOE75Na18mZA10wcxecD81a8Nbpc3fHp45DYapm xdR80ozpUUCHq3Ji7MO4K6idkc2WJCCzVoliiHYVD1W3ppXLuzx9OlpbCuIk/DDHKN3K ifHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=6tDw1+v982SFpHTSQV1kbUCiEVF9RiYVPSaGGV23X3k=; b=jPKBdvRysqU2Q3W/2Xq6f3A9rDx9mrLJsdlgynEJoN5FYLQzCvNM9wQzf4yuW/67Pl WteEpP78zO4AW+NQ32XJmq1HnUz5XzlCWc3CaZi0OluvqFUxmouXbLZYYktbXINZrA+d HKwPhnp0Q/DZhcwuRyylDhuYlPDEaYG5XreZ2K35PDVs2tpGqQ3UoMWupFYqEUh0ERg8 nE+qMUtPPC2n+eDGpCXrndhiN71q9qg2Ee/C04cs0ptu0Xf3fagKzIzSQgWtvmJqpxXJ 4wnG3HV3oM7kz4E0a8Xcimh2xOhVPrXV94SF82XBfWc+ul0D2ar2rZyePwLlHmJoPSei GbCg==