Re: Sensing what is Right (was Re: BCP 83 PR actions and new media

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Sat, 26 November 2022 06:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=05+pO7y7cXTTKPBWQoXQAmnhOrP7ByTlCtn+ct1B27w=; b=fd3gn837/VLHVuRJnvEia0yxzvTYBuDb8N/EnvVk0C8QHMCc/564dYefe5+6KdgcXh bvn0fjvcVXcvSMSuljLCwt+FRMRm8c92kz3/4JA+08yeE/kWhFUleXHued5mrWe2vAFH r5mU0W5O3VB0e+XuZXGQGTMHDnYyc7oKXhdv7uZEPt8hrVdg3GRumz6hezzFgjcqG1SA rJ6s/J47qkeDncxbnM9GtuiYZVO/DandzPmbRnjyfdQFZcbfa1Lg32ErsjsrOO8BzXeE n9mrvWxpxD8vqnuC4n3JjXnbx9Fo+jG+q/v3/W4hbwkxavIoa2fWU1lMBUwS2fKteIoU ifLw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=05+pO7y7cXTTKPBWQoXQAmnhOrP7ByTlCtn+ct1B27w=; b=oDJNaGbMJuK2Y1IZHsWReLE9bOU8tKM2TbZMW+XH1zgaW3poBLgqsdCRh+5eWYZHZI rPhvNF3KIKj1YtizMZYbOzHe7XsEg9ET+AwOFp51LUI53NyDauE38Qj31On/nFNm+Gi1 thJn7Hq+DdjYx3rK4stPHfIsEDMvjViZPqLeWMXyQwoZXZFNq5CwEaPWZtjz+btXwtQy 5jfOfOniJVFeVgQB22iitk7c/eHpG2mRJjfaSBJ/vR2OIcLL2oVuKZQFgmlJfHCjuFwZ nTEun2ww4hxR4p+QzBEipdbfG7P88vpgr1GkAyqRVx0mLNMuRhj748Bp6xROKbKAoXU5 LNrQ==