Re: Montevideo statement

Medel v6 Ramirez <mgramirez@globe.com.ph> Thu, 10 October 2013 02:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=tD4FScOlZlbCsk1kiUPk7hX6qDsQRQuExsGe5A6DQO4=; b=SHtA3Qs5c7+jFlrNS8X4x+qFQUwoI60UPlYkRT7tbQQyrH3TlWH5QYeNY0QQGUrfPv AZaUfflWgds2VkGk0vsCaJuDUetSOYW1Jmw/8ETj1yDm8ox/3pM9PsbJ8S2MXnIW07RL hwX209osdbVqPrRt6LpdFQr6Cus+VSmKkquYscX6TLeWF8faTW/L1Dib08kkYIY4KsIU nMuvRBe29cLOKKN7SsDQBAVptdC9a2w6fLNHs9wlk9pLNkIfaOW4+ardJBmtsdQvWyuO PTKVPbwLqPVPzhKed2VC9duROxLrRypCcrzr6LKJx+/7F+i/bX9g1A3kiSBLNgWXE0No qXpA==