Re: DMARC from the perspective of the listadmin of a bunch of SMALL community lists

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Mon, 14 April 2014 17:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=5299; t=1397496497; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=+fb1Sfb LAcEOC/HgWXuVtj7ZyFCA4YdZEq/ySXohsjo=; b=js2bdXKD7fJiy+Z8ziFZxRC noex2E1NURrxu8+VCdT/V0/JzKHLQvqAJBL99z6gbdDWg1ZBEtBM5qmM2Q/BEHyf 6ThfskDdV5KyC7fPJn+kqWFAisDcocAA7TvtDOf/WTPNF2nMF1d8rw0+2AL6zM99 DXaRZ/UAHNVPXp2rjM60=