Re: DMARC from the perspective of the listadmin of a bunch of SMALL community lists

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Sat, 12 April 2014 22:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=4499; t=1397340519; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=SreszKX LgD2nqyw3DGymZcKI2F+K12Waf7Jvv0tYhqE=; b=vbz5CJ6dafMQmrv13aH5ppY MMPtM3ZDRGbxFJGc8+3m14tKb2MR/lySBw+//TwiMFfklfD1OMAZVxQ0d2dRJVLk b7X+OAvG7j3gFIgMkb36teQvx6VwQ4RHRT4YpOqokfv6zM9qb91kuHTrYlIpLnsu S1XhTMXrCZ26357UDsz0=