Re: Bruce Schneier's Proposal to dedicate November meeting to saving the Internet from the NSA

Adam Novak <interfect@gmail.com> Fri, 06 September 2013 17:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=IWF+G0bWAZXgCVWPFdtJch2N1sJztw7rY2VVpxc23m8=; b=aPhU4SYRRVsm113/evQT3fKONg8MZrOHG4l5sAp71jD7hKCYql5+xc1FFS4HoISeqt 8UNiekI1efu0Q89W0Mf64++2NzIyCTb9Fj61ds9d/4A2TsND01/0XKCzeoGjgNdc4HX3 xJpZ8i38IHEWc/dL0gKZU/8Jo+oY9fpYmnMs0q1tB8AFGg5F0XpjYYNMqSpWwx+EK0El Z7vWJdcNP4MM7PFou2suUqs7U917SR6AsR1ZkFfl88bBE3u7ba23grTYEqDzkK24In6W Tw0Zdguk47bU4otJLaoNO64TBQZR/3XngnnN+gaOIWt2Oht1cLEitxazT/gTOUOu1+gv sW5Q==