Re: Out-of-area ADs [Re: IETF areas re-organisation steps]

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Sun, 28 December 2014 19:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1419794853; x=1451330853; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LvElZCGUvi9Hg73mhVr8x99x0cY8Hr6PbzsT2fsV9WI=; b=INjU6WdnpYT6hUQHa08719hu91fIq1xT472DWXUB+eM6cKkjwXxyCkBb dQLcDzjcDmc2fr64Dh9KXvAPfgrwkXK10v9wkyiOjRPJfrlNOBNCqlUio YgkECkxs2gvIBTeD4arLjq7cvdGlq14MwkE2tucqSywrR4gWPNEbhMAFQ c=;