IAB report to the community for IETF 103

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 01 November 2018 07:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=KgSECfFBYrZaUsWCN4JcxiMPOCBm9PToarz15lU8nOI=; b=dTMUmSZwJOyMReRXX+LgD5BuwpA/cHegVMWi4BGIIEfGwpnwC6iwbU8fFX8ifAuUYh ntpuAI3Su1Fu170vujWPEWA56KdfnaR+Rh/F5p4WAs3s5s9oidc6M91bYtmLP8eXM1Bo STX4wuZCfC5UzgIW3Hrm9MriLFUvod5+vdjyE3610DeHo+5VWUi0uM7FS7dueXfWpKLA KBd+Fi0gDGcTjr3FQrcdoTMj4n9ixG8g573Mb/Fck+iWzpJTKzJDYCwmO3rjs7O7s8sb VSZCKbDP50PMyTCmNWz7A1DpBxBjutUXeGiILGozwbXKOwI8uvlyS/2wFmwXFifi8ei2 u6+w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=KgSECfFBYrZaUsWCN4JcxiMPOCBm9PToarz15lU8nOI=; b=bqZ3kI1OoM2fBXC9upgCcT8VshDdSSqzfpB5sfPaWTQLJj3z6mfyk/d2o4qpK56yCW OT8SuKObokE8Tid5d027XlXfNfQvd7xRVzhby9DkxRHA4uyl1MXTJA4xPAxlDXIQPFrC LCEi8ghrcyFKF063eXwNakOvs/7abgm/a0I6ydudKDME6Tew1XFk/N8WnMRM75to6Enl 8Y8gPSzJEWzxph8jnnTt2xREjt4LPLnd6x4hiAzkiVjPoqh7TQMxWkC7S/ys+U8SK/rB +58sZWaw6nK3Gc/2onp2GvNRJBmCmoZr+6pyxmIFpckTwvAxiVI3452RWxYle/wu75hq z+rg==