Re: [IAOC] Badges and blue sheets

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Fri, 12 November 2010 02:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1289527254; x=1290132054; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID: Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=t8TLYmY5gVy6PAobYEBbu7mpm TI5WYfF6ToUlBDUu7A=; b=HD/CJopiIwkJjcoLnQTycN39YIngrklJJj5am9nLy Fi25nFC7Vl8OrQ9ae3xD1JBjnYfEfIj9x5gHTID2e8LDLlj4VAQ6+VTKMQo/80lM goAvlRepuwV3XKeFh2yJtCixWC5YMYeiLIZP2KNDZZbT3N6OrOOMkxgcDF4jjnMl 9c=