DNS64, DANE and DPRIV

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Sat, 06 December 2014 17:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=BIIACCZseBm+eDG2BcMt003nNdU1DtVNw6SfHqKCI70=; b=ZgVne20l7FPmn4ytn5UJK8/sxCwdsA1yy9P/YbIkYe7gG44UdjsdHDDOnIHVVFBF8d /yvefoLnTXHIBEGrWy632+PJDgxasgIFl/SSjEOujSnMmTGb4XdKycIBkJfpiJt9mA1d u4KuaJdPYG7qNoY7DlWqcSF9y7XOx2TsXzuIPPxWYbDo4jgFASf7D8VZMcvECrvOD15a g6nU20byuIqxt/Ctbq4t4REJr7LPHkYgmsrWajapFexIn3DEbEYEp0/qY5TLN/oZOVJF ZXF0Jsw97RIupPJtIqYVWJNZjXxGnOBkpsD9+0i5yOxeT/i2GKnnmDQqfFionXPJo0p2 Kocg==