Re: [Gen-art] Gen-art last call review of draft-ietf-codec-opus-12.txt (completed)

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Thu, 17 May 2012 16:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=15303; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1337270864; x=1338480464; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=+7VXU0/Uqjw0HmjEr8WbvfXDskmVmkLnY7AOJGlYICQ=; b=Oxjq+HzUXKRghpaaHKf6pMU2GMqGcCDzeBjICW6Cftmmv94oOQz6vra2 KrM9i77fw0hGHk8hs7aaDdsXMSR1es9GyBJbho5IznU4hUrWJpFQWLmRH lHeCmWejIn5BqqkZFRK5BvmTWClNjhuCkIAEiC6V7J+rODeHwNqdxSU9t E=;