Re: WG Review: Call Control UUI for SIP (cuss)

Alan Johnston <alan.b.johnston@gmail.com> Sat, 03 July 2010 13:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=LMQDoHf8PEmTWS64LHBBjJ/obU/FDwoeb6BaDta/V3c=; b=gHhTaECHeB2+1fKlhZ/ZKy1SyFUN8L8MExPF0LXWUHwXATCTrT7cPlgm4f1IGlnKZs nvDNZU9Bp1Jdi5HpOZqOCQbhOzZfYqizZCrf5PC0giltlSKiextA96aj6pZJjoK9Gshu G5usGLa6okcqD3+OB8oDxTCTgVX9bhmAAcIMQ=