RE: [dhcwg] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-04

"Bernie Volz (volz)" <volz@cisco.com> Wed, 12 September 2018 20:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8100; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1536784333; x=1537993933; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=1mWxkt6IlsvfRNQE7Eiq3nW4EnMf0Ij4K4nXYS4llCc=; b=F3mvqpbZoKZ4uTNQ5pBzEkfiqgQtAvriAhx/jUYdUuD/ULJePvDgzK9v xew0mfap1g6ErkxBdpf+NJyr5tbY3RkBV+LZKjP6qj1JP/bScOzTWF0nh hdk1OqhLOtIe+rBvQUwg4Fi3mBH+fmKMRRoTfgkuDSPw0ZqO5KFPpgVSu I=;