Re: why exactly is HRPC for, was Diversity and offensive terminology in RFCs

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 21 September 2018 16:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1XkRHCkYV4NHiliT5di0pPD3DOSrykbygwkfl/0jrKY=; b=o3M2QtbGpdR5uVOiTzUjmo84ZqCOE0VMPkW8wsNujM2QBRV/KB+cRoRXwc0glcceZY 230pSb6p6ot+gCB8C3p6AYifLr8BFkm5YUW3S+dF0CWEKqmK02hlLceGrDvudhuI3Icg GxOJXxuEVousX8Vrz36I3SZKGaKouLOfB0Gh4ZfQ0hYAMW6I5Ewv/HsFSp+fw7Lg52Au uiuPDJSGHPGmu9BUjSYiTvEQAH0tRYgAvgCPiFFI0lKUf6k2TKLp2h+gmX3oLT1Fd7BM SWb5bE8jv4c4QmQn09uyaqIF9xDJbe53SL1JVm3YZHqGYWJRUyH/I7meVu9hk3AwSfID C2cA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1XkRHCkYV4NHiliT5di0pPD3DOSrykbygwkfl/0jrKY=; b=ART1sDlVOhFzKAr39tbzWtrARg+FFmK54Dehm2f9r9Ci7Obd2B9C/3G6CgNr6FCock 9EdN9yudvVAWgbWl6uXx8wGC1ltCpCEZ6mUJhCoHG7x1UfOeDULWIIt/YLTpuRx69zVw RZOZnvAeIV0z54l0kUpMPF0MEuELSrE7oE4kkuwCrtBHv4n6M2xBZXA7nQnGIkTHPtJU 0UDFgkP/s3lh1+nkA42In4k4VCr+tRwE2ZF/DFDRIhagxr0dG0RQC4cXKTGyxMBXSbMb wfqCKjYLrXJNVWZOQcoyV9pKJfK1ieZ+MIyICKEaYIwaPygSRVKNxAGimMg/Tsi2xhn5 9VTQ==