Re: Presentation vs. Discussion sessions (was: PowerPoint considered harmful)

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Tue, 04 December 2012 13:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=+YCNZSLZtD4fWIMteg31C69mszNionzWRMsDSqdRs/Q=; b=XdXHMlw5tRZFypv5aFySJN6eCrougdQ/uUDv+qqAConC8TadMb/jxD9j+MgB9Qvji5 lbXd55Eh4lk3K/q1mDruCPUdChi7TGoXX3p/dswn6QgwXPxlBpwF1w8uvebdgOWB06r6 N1tFzIxhJZuzG9l7u20o/nzs9G8U969Gky40ZUPrB5P17682VOBtOpqhzGEwYWxmhO30 1bsU63dO7azPwh9tB73Ccz2HhPQTqChps+n8cWt8DKw2FvW6t/2Sh3PS6QL7c9kyh0qZ lrPF6fgIcQSC2AQ+XsNv7hVEZoZ1pHsdJdwG5E0wb26B78IQAnr1xQP24igsq+Lm/Ub9 BrKw==