The problem we could solve (re github etc.)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Wed, 09 June 2021 20:06 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1aUJ6jJVDrp79Y9LR/b1YXwKY6GekXIFKsoFl+10/44=; b=J1EObVr+gItm3BV9kro/MIuZuK2XjiPFzXoaWACTVwpPT5mz3+B/+QO/KvpBL8bi4u cMXepyRHievGwe+F3J0w4yaPVBhsOl/CtZp9uJ+XNaOQJcC0yC/I2oni16jWSl87LFvL DvBec3s8iPUik1Rdni0U+WZbS5DhH5QDfyRMBWGDcIwCD45T0+EuMseMbWwiIRzUeC3R ajbbJo2//ps7VR+PfR7NrwNiWNmD3+q/HK/+kMefULGceY3lpc1blQKmZsl1KH1vEqDZ zhlr9/xjK0SQkvHPcH7cw8YfRLFbSe4RIuzs/l6R8PsjW6yF3RKhoogW6ltNcz5Babg7 zhXA==