Re: [IAB] Last Call: <draft-iab-2870bis-01.txt> (DNS Root Name Service Protocol and Deployment Requirements) to Best Current Practice

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Tue, 17 February 2015 23:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=g+hkl06O3uRDdMAki5ggZWJwOelYZCWqv5eJUV6QUEs=; b=oZA1l36YHeKoubHIgFfLNFnwnbsR3XPTgsvH21oL8G7ZWCItSn+qpmjRxjmSfbl724 5h59gWv1Eq1dh24qDD5+e4iyF1tZGIYBZbrqMAyo1FTvI1GsOML1dX2NBbHz4920N/VV vakIJeKRnykS4KPqSxqq6Sm6XvZQD+HJ38NC71wqsEQFc1o5Iy48flbPzmyYOlYY/yfe 15GVqAkusKa9i6q1Lmgi1SPC/AY1eCiX3YNSvb3lVv8aQpxJ8SEgubYf1cNSfXP6saHl sLEaaZ6ymuAd8uIh1Qagj2dtecEOlYEbgcYEbxJmNqPi0vQWGgjaTaRh0j3tPd3pmROa C4Lw==