Re: Hum theatre

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Thu, 07 November 2013 02:51 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=HFmtPBPMRktWqUNRBY0BGsVZO1QVgqB0cB4PU01fWYo=; b=gCxnyoYlF1z3BHzvcUaWI/HjeJTQFaoHGrvI7iyWjCP6X5TFUACBx10rHTxITc/nBy H2YOvQzAiafL2LLzkCUg1bMuMSLuGv++bEPNlxXPujy0eBOKklE08meoRwnEk/AlC4HR 7rY0eSonm1BZLGkEoXnT0I+M94uhA5xoR4cKCUx+NYb4fKbLL7CJuu9BN5+hrz32N1+f Av68mp7N4PEuILSNu+U0xtaNRulpDsHEBhau9qG0rbAe72B2JtXt+UQ9vUlEaQfObiql 507pAB68D2Mr9E+kRI/YeGmEKidcNZQ+Y1qb1Gu5aBUN7l81mlVaexVzSYCD6GtEfJOP 7HAw==