Re: Updating BCP 10 -- NomCom

Allison Mankin <allison.mankin@gmail.com> Fri, 09 January 2015 18:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=F6jO0Ucnv6pmnrxY/32Doxj8H+tQoDy09cx5JqbGmT0=; b=l09BuBnI0BufSuWpJEq2gsE8SDTDtoKTbIGDQm8q/nWfRs82KZBlcaikAAUJWuKBbM nJNRsBtRnrumAXxOE82LoGmXyXIOCEPxzIBMtuLwsD+zEk1N3eoZM2p6w5QstyivThg0 N0pTLuvIhOxc6Q7Gt3BUrslO939aZiynl98q43zDd+2ZvsVea0+p04As09ikuJR48/4r mL6khA+eMZBr1qi1QJ9GQp7Sin5BX/GfWlWfXZGcdx6nE1il1kNAOFbYx1NndUPdu7iG 513mj84zgplb94fovnf/Pu9jk/OWdHxv1ZPx8NpNe2fZZG94v3eR98qhikdR3GcCl1xi xqSw==