Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-06

Luigi Iannone <ggx@gigix.net> Wed, 09 March 2016 12:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gigix-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=K7kPORRYVSkDz3TGIDucMuBmhl8Fn5pUxkQ5JvA66Bk=; b=mWpjeu76xz9WgmQnQ0Jg9EZif04Bnk8sX5a0kwo0vE9jhgl8nVZh7JWttWvZNfqDva 2+cZbxMXHmV+xOB+PjzPYUM6H/PQv4XieCVb9R3ghDutNBUIsqRNhzwAH81+bc+GoJ6n HeEeeO7C18KltXNK6sCgnnRXWocBPYQ0EuBwqaxT5Dq4bi02vXsEA+TvT2ky3T4oxnO+ XzuOTE2l287DvwbPyIAiUj85PEh6RA3aGordW1dLaMO4tCDL+rwERCmt2ChP3nH0fyxE IOAc850PqPaBO0+DrvjGAN3d/KjDnCNwXzBnFmqH/33ULXIefJftoguM/mhnv0CViAb2 kIRA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=K7kPORRYVSkDz3TGIDucMuBmhl8Fn5pUxkQ5JvA66Bk=; b=OZKYQTOvEw1RAFlOdYrHuAMc5Q5aTo8wMRv7dpFBi71Ysy+p62fw/naxGh+5mYWZt1 5z7URfFKOxQkj3SZfa4e3cKXUSdVv/x2DPGXw6yp6Fhn/zH+1HnkPbt0NjKeF3fFAIcT 3R+ULiVA4rs+I4nskeGqO+75QS4k0+s1FoLS2TIdqfFBxvqyaULeM9blIih7vpCv/6j7 vDbHvIY+/8eyGISmmmZokqsY975Jgrt+TLeYedLsO0eLamX9kXe8529ipmQ+t7swfmEs BKPPHhnfhGBqARd15H9WuIVIYRTWw3xkIx9SpfTJU8echiiWFY4pYQFnvh8XIY5XInKq 0dOw==