Re: Idea for a process experiment to reward running code...

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 03 December 2012 14:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=y1P4fFCHkYTnNmHE0VdaEGI0jJkT+VviBqPKjxr4Dq4=; b=kC8C4ViXG+YF/zAgPKVD6tCfz39gYTq3Nly2Dzr74m/KA9lRNXj7pJgxbdbl7sn6hW XzkzRU9NgBfGgaU9OO9TNFWz1m+xmkNzVFpJSqHCTV6/v0u5M9KhKpsQPxqACecRxl+6 0mDMN6TjErMYnA0UOIg3fBQgnqOgJ/8vHu+o5F+5UgoqRpKarAI9CGMSk45TISxI+q0y B/Gg2+0JhAyGFpRE4NK0lVdsSEsvoR+xC0vFHa8lteFS0QaTCslaZimJ+firYXLRzEqz t84D9VgqwVKBnAIbASowULXO325aIXwk26vUO22srDEZnBKGUfQuJSB4ajIcu0fSTRW1 UlPA==