Re: [Ianaplan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-07.txt

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Thu, 18 December 2014 07:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3677; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1418886030; x=1420095630; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:cc:subject:references: in-reply-to; bh=5vowRUzrAH3ZtW24ZWXRLJqZzaX3kHUzV4EO2WeKs+c=; b=FrvECKM2I2K1UxbZgEZodbm7KEiSosWnZYWmzSiIXbKxjlQpvOgjNSpS tPycBX/OdGNaGT5XhSUA7rXvAAqdhlrHk849iYnHXxvKm2ULmpMmFEd8W YTlLj30pVYqq8FSPCPh751iBTn3z1osj2skZWy7ckp6y6enWS9H0uFetI 0=;